FAQ    Suchen    Mitglieder    Teams    Registrieren    Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen    Login  
Neuen Beitrag schreiben   Auf Beitrag antworten    Live for Speed Forum -> Community News -> The new League is born (LPS2)
Seite 1 von 1 Vorheriges Thema anzeigen | Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
Offline TeamSW.ZaRa

Beitrag Do 24.04.08 0:09 The new League is born (LPS2)
Antworten mit Zitat  

Hello everybody corridors LFS Norgue.mi name ZaRa and I am a Spanish team TeamSW.

I come acomunicaros that all teams this community you are invited wing born.La new league to league international LPS2.

We look for teams from around the world and we are not giving to know in all of comunidadse LFS biggest community to create the best league in the world.

This league will come with a front page a new delta v to revolutionize the LFS worldwide.

You can you look at http://www.lps2.net/

The website of the forum is: http://www.lps2.net/foro/

In this forum this ode information from the league translated into English and Spanish for the entire world. The interface (www.LPS2) is in creation and translate it to English also.For see the interface it is necessary to register on the forum and see this whith your name and passport forum

We hope you and your views animate to participate and be part of this new community of LFS. We are four teams.Trhee spanish and one Argentine

thanks for reading and encourage you to participate
Offline Marius Golombeck
My3id Gaming

Geburtstag: 19.02.1992
Beitrag Do 24.04.08 0:20 
Antworten mit Zitat  

Es un liga espanol? Vosotros teneis un muy bien página. Yo espero que muchas pilotos participan. Lynce por lo que yo pienso, ha hecho muy buenas fotos. Hay mucha gente, que son muy rapido.

Usar un traductor online no es bueno a veces ^^

Nada de bromas, mucha suerte.

Sorry für Spanisch.
Offline Danny Engels
SK.HuskY`

Geburtstag: 28.04.1990
Beitrag Do 24.04.08 0:36 
Antworten mit Zitat  

muy bien! Smilie
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:   
Neuen Beitrag schreiben   Auf Beitrag antworten    Live for Speed Forum -> Community News -> The new League is born (LPS2) Alle Zeiten sind MESZ (Sommerzeit)

phpBB © phpBB Group

Impressum | Datenschutz