FAQ    Suchen    Mitglieder    Teams    Registrieren    Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen    Login  
Neuen Beitrag schreiben   Auf Beitrag antworten    Live for Speed Forum -> vERX -> protest
Seite 1 von 1 Vorheriges Thema anzeigen | Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
Offline TimDeCnodder
TimDeCnodder

Geburtstag: 15/07/1994
Beitrag So 30.05.10 20:36 protest
Antworten mit Zitat  

i protest against eDRX and i won't come back ever again to that server

my connection might be unstable but that ain't a reason to ban me from the track

i did what i could to fix it
i reinstalled LFS Z28
i closed every unusefull proces on my pc
i even putted DL of skin off

it's outrageous and you went over the line

GOODBYE !!!
Offline Hans-Dieter
Christian K.

Geburtstag: 27.08.1990
Beitrag So 30.05.10 20:49 
Antworten mit Zitat  

We have already an protest thread. -.-
Offline RM.Baldi
Sebastian

Geburtstag: 26.02.1990
Beitrag So 30.05.10 21:45 Re: protest
Antworten mit Zitat  

TimDeCnodder hat Folgendes geschrieben
i protest against eDRX and i won't come back ever again to that server

my connection might be unstable but that ain't a reason to ban me from the track

i did what i could to fix it
i reinstalled LFS Z28
i closed every unusefull proces on my pc
i even putted DL of skin off

it's outrageous and you went over the line

GOODBYE !!!

If anybody else would have those Problems like you, and you are driving you would know how annoying it is to get "spammed" with your "lost connection" infos.
Also, its not really a nice way to protest against something we cant change.
You are the one with the bad connection.
Not the admins, not the server and not even me.
So you are the only one who is responsible for his connection.
From my Point of View, it was the only right decision.
And if you cant deal with it, you cant deal with anything else.
If the "stewards" of the eDRX come to this decicion you must accept it.

I really dont see your problem.
If you are anyhow able to fix your connection in any way, so that it is stable enough, i am sure you are very welcome again.
And nothing else had been said.

As i telled, it was the only right decision in that moment.

Oh, and do not only try those software things - check your hardware too.

thanks
Offline *|m-JK

Beitrag Mo 31.05.10 9:16 
Antworten mit Zitat  

Sorry Tim, but you were violating international and eDRX server rules!

1. You cannot constantly chat while others are racing!
2. You have no internet connection! It's not just unstable, I have a better connection then you, when I use a 28,8 kbit modem.

What I believe is, that your graphic setting might be to high. Probably the added objects on the tracks are causing a lag, that forces LFS to throw you out, as soon as you enter the track.

In real life you would not be allowed to get on track if you constantly spill oil around the track, would you?

Solutions:
- Turn down you graphics settings, that you get at least 45 fps constantly.
- options/misc:
+ minimum sleep: 1 ms
+ mutliplayer speedup option: yes
+ multiplayer LOD reduction: 1.0

Then test on a public server whether or not you manage to finish a race without disconnecting.
If that didn't help...

Do you have cable or WLAN?
If WLAN get a cable!!!
If you are using a patch cable, then how long is it? You might need a REPEATER (I think also available for WLAN on some Routers) to make the packages travel long distances without loosing signal quality.

You might also check some options of your router, maybe it is timing you out or something (control the checkboxes).

This was not against you in person, but you have to understand, that there is no motorsport whatsoever, if you are not able to sort out all your systems and if you do not accept the rules!

Sincerely JK
Offline ........

Gesperrt
Beitrag Mo 31.05.10 12:24 
Antworten mit Zitat  

wenn du halt alle 0,5-3min vom server fliegst und das immer und immer wieder, jedes mal und ständig dann nervt es nich nur die anderen sondern verzögert auch den rennablauf. hat niemand was gegen dich aber sowas stört einfach nur.
Offline SiL-X
Silvio Krieg

Geburtstag: 21.05.1986
Beitrag Do 03.06.10 11:49 
Antworten mit Zitat  

It´s not our problem that your connection always broke. You had 2 weeks to fix this problem and as i see, it isn´t solved right now.
We just have a problem with the disturbing for the raceplan and for the races as itself.

It´s always the same. We must wait, than we start and than you disconnect. It´s bad for all drivers. And when you reconnect, you always say "hello" while others racing!
There is a clean rule, that no chat is allowed while racing!

You were not allowed to race only for this evening! You can fix your problem and join next race. Resetup your whole computer or whatever. Thats your task for the 2 weeks!

It´s your turn now. And if you don´t want to drive in eDRX, because we do what admins must to do, than it´s your opinion and it´s ok.

I hope you understand, that it isn´t just your problem.
We´re happy about every driver and we hope that you can fix your problem and join next race!

Good luck!
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:   
Neuen Beitrag schreiben   Auf Beitrag antworten    Live for Speed Forum -> vERX -> protest Alle Zeiten sind MESZ (Sommerzeit)

phpBB © phpBB Group

Impressum | Datenschutz