FAQ    Suchen    Mitglieder    Teams    Registrieren    Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen    Login  
Neuen Beitrag schreiben   Auf Beitrag antworten    Live for Speed Forum -> VR/CL 24h-Event -> Please Read - Letzter Aufruf vor Startplatzverlust!
Seite 1 von 1 Vorheriges Thema anzeigen | Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
Offline Stefan H.

Beitrag Sa 05.06.10 22:21 Please Read - Letzter Aufruf vor Startplatzverlust!
Antworten mit Zitat  

German:

Die Teams:

KK-Motorsport
STVOLM
[MTDZX]
Team Inferno RWD
Gεηuine Racing FXO
Independent Rookies

Erfüllen z.Zt mindestens ein Anmeldekriterium nicht. Entweder es fehlen Fahrer (Teams bestehen aus mindestens 2 Fahrern), oder einige Fahrer sind mit Nickname angemeldet.
Die Frist ist eigentlich schon abgelaufen. Die Teams haben jetzt noch bis Mittwoch den 9. Juni Zeit ihre Anmeldung regelkonform zu machen. Andernfalls verlieren sie ihren Startplatz und rücken auf die Warteliste!

Folgende Teams haben noch mindestens einen Fahrer mit Nickname gemeldet. Bitte überarbeiten:

GRC-Racing
Wilgrave Motorsports
Gεηuine Racing XRT
eXtrem Racing #2

---------------
English:

The SignIns of the following teams are still incorrect.

KK-Motorsport
STVOLM
[MTDZX]
Team Inferno RWD
Gεηuine Racing FXO
Independent Rookies

GRC-Racing
Wilgrave Motorsports
Gεηuine Racing XRT
eXtrem Racing #2

There may be two possible reasons for that:
-one of your drivers may have used a nickname at the SingIn
-there are less than two drivers in your team

If you didn't correct the SignIn til wednesday the 9th, your team will be set to the waiting list!
Offline Framaris

Beitrag Mi 09.06.10 12:52 
Antworten mit Zitat  

Hi,

I am the leader of R2R and Genuine Racing and I have some problems, maybe you can help me fix it?

I am trying to finish the registration process for the 24H race, but sometimes I logged in and no system was present and now that it is I can’t change the nick to real name (personally I think using real name in lfs is ridiculous, but that’s me Smilie), it keeps using R2R Framaris even when I use different nicks. Also tried to recreate the team which unsigned all my team mates who are not here to register any more.

This is becoming very sad, we are motivated to do this race (we have 6 drivers per cars FXO/XRT/XFG) and it looks like we will not be allowed to race…is it not more simple to ask us our licenses and names? This would have been done long ago then…

I hope we can still fix it in this small amount of time, but we are really serious about it and it would be a big deception if I would have to announce we can’t race because we’ve messed up registration.

I understand translating rules and so is not always easy and can be time consuming, but it would have been handy for many of us Smilie

Cheers,
Framaris
Offline Stefan H.

Beitrag Mi 09.06.10 13:19 
Antworten mit Zitat  

Just one more thing:

After posting your lineup in this thread,
try to sign in all your drivers, even if some of them can't get their real names in.
I currently don't really know, but this might be essential for the qualifying laptime-tracker.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Stefan H. am Mi 09.06.10 13:25, insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Offline avetere

Beitrag Mi 09.06.10 13:19 
Antworten mit Zitat  

Not being able to change your name seems to be a known problem. The solution is quite easy though:
Join the server with the the right player selected (obviously one with your realname) and then either:
- leave the team by clicking anothe one and then rejoin the correct team
- or (only as teamleader) close your team (first throw out all others then leave yourself) and make up a new team

Choosing the first alternative will make the second one, who remains new teamleader, but all members stay in the team
when choosing the second one, all members must rejoin your team.
Offline Framaris

Beitrag Mi 09.06.10 13:39 
Antworten mit Zitat  

THX for the help guys!

I have tired both with no luck, rejoined the server with different nicks to try and recreating the team, but it kept giving me R2R Framaris...

I'll post the licenses and names here soon, and will try to get the guys to register to the server again, but I can't promise it will all be done today since I don't know if I will see them...
Offline Framaris

Beitrag Mi 09.06.10 13:46 
Antworten mit Zitat  

Well I just tried the second option you've suggested, and after the second try it seems to have worked... Daumen rechts
Offline Stefan H.

Beitrag Mi 09.06.10 13:58 
Antworten mit Zitat  

That of course would be best. Zwinker Remember to select the TBO-Class again. Zwinker
Offline Framaris

Beitrag Mi 09.06.10 14:03 
Antworten mit Zitat  

Well i will still post the names and licenses when i have the list complete, I don't know if everyone will be able to rejoin the registration server before tonight 12pm...
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:   
Neuen Beitrag schreiben   Auf Beitrag antworten    Live for Speed Forum -> VR/CL 24h-Event -> Please Read - Letzter Aufruf vor Startplatzverlust! Alle Zeiten sind MESZ (Sommerzeit)

phpBB © phpBB Group

Impressum | Datenschutz