FAQ    Suchen    Mitglieder    Teams    Registrieren    Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen    Login  
Neuen Beitrag schreiben   Auf Beitrag antworten    Live for Speed Forum -> Kommentare zu den News -> LFS Verkaufszahlen
Seite 1 von 1 Vorheriges Thema anzeigen | Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
Florian Jesse

Beitrag So 20.07.03 22:35 LFS Verkaufszahlen
Antworten mit Zitat  

Laut LFS Programmierer Scawen ist der Verkauf von Live for Speed S1 in den ersten Tagen sehr gut verlaufen. So hat er auch keine Bedenken, dass es Probleme mit den folgenden S2 und S3 Versionen aufgrund schlechter Verkaufszahlen geben wird.

Scawen hat Folgendes geschrieben
Mr Widdowmaker : LFS is our only full-time job! It's been a pretty much 12 hour a day, 6 days a week job for 2.5 years, making games is very hard, well i think so anyway. No way on earth could we have done this while doing another job, we aren't supermen hehe. With savings and some bonus for finishing Black & White we have managed to fund ourselves this far, avoiding any unneeded expenses such as pubs / cinema / restaurants etc.

ThomasH : Friday and Saturday sales have been good end encouraging, but of course that would be expected with a large number of the existing community waiting for S1. We are happy with that. Of course the tail-off to a steady level now begins, but it will be a few weeks before we would have an idea of those steady-state sales. And we hope that the settled sales are at a good level, after all, we do have a long time to pay back. But then again, to be just on some fairly good "settled" level of pay would a good start, because then we will have the S2 and S3 to "pay us back" for that unpaid time. Personally i'm hoping that the steady sales are pretty good because i'd like to get a sporty rwd car and go to some track days, i just want that experience, probably thinking of LFS here... But for a start i'm gonna get my brakes fixed next week to get my bike back on the road woohooo! Just started it up now and it sounds nice, so i'm longing to actually ride the thing again!

aaltomar : now that we have a month planned without real development, a kind of working holiday (for me that means hardly any programming), we will try to spread the word a bit more and get some magazine reviews, yes we do want to boost up the community and sales a bit. A gradual start is what we always wanted, we're doing this in a way that we and our systems can handle...

Personally i think that the initial reaction is encouraging enough to believe in my mind that we should be able to safely get to S2 and S3, and without quite such overdrive, life will be a touch more relaxed now after that that 2.5 years "burnout". And we're pleased we haven't gone totally crazy in that time hehe...

http://forum.racesimcentral.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=94569
Offline testfahrer

Beitrag Mo 21.07.03 4:10 
Antworten mit Zitat  

das hört man gerne! Zwinker

tolle nachrichten! Sehr Glücklich
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:   
Neuen Beitrag schreiben   Auf Beitrag antworten    Live for Speed Forum -> Kommentare zu den News -> LFS Verkaufszahlen Alle Zeiten sind MESZ (Sommerzeit)

phpBB © phpBB Group

Impressum | Datenschutz